- added 'Make album' feature. Read note below
- context menu item 'Watch from current pos' now available in all context menus (was only in context menu of now playing). Disabled for non-playing items. On click the playback will be paused
- added 'Copy URL' context menu item
- added preconf_audio variant. Includes custom ffmpeg build with all needed to decode audio. In comparing to preconf_video it has smaller size and up to date ffmpeg (2.6.2), will try to always use latest version at the moment of release
- switched back to OpenSSL SSL backend in respect to Linux users. Although Wine has Secure Channel emulation (through GnuTLS), there are some problems with using it with libcurl, need check more deeply but for now will be used OpenSSL. Checked on Ubuntu 14.10
- clips marked as 'unlisted' now not ignored at the feed processing
- 'get more' item removed from Search tab when there are no more results
- fixed context menu shortcuts mapping possibility
About 'Make album'. Feature available in playlist item context menu Youtube Source -> Make album. In simple case press Search -> select album -> press Finish. Albums list has additional columns (right click on the list header). Offsets of the tracks can be edited manually - press Next and edit generated cuesheet.
About requirements. To make it work, %cuesheet% tag field should not be marked as spam in LargeFieldsConfig.txt from foobar settings directory and field size limit should be large enough to keep the cuesheet. Component will show appropriate warnings if this is not so. Another requirement - original playlist item should be kept anywhere in the playlists or you will get error at playback start.
Users often place tracks list in Youtube clip description (even with time offsets), this is very useful at selecting appropriate release, so it is also recommended to increase infoMax value from LargeFieldsConfig.txt because description stores in tech info fields and component cuts description to not overflow this limit.
Source media file at switching between album tracks will be reused for audio and for video. If video is disabled, you even will have gapless playback between album tracks.
Changelog Version details